View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:25 PM   #94
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Yeah, you're not cherry-picking at all. What was I thinking?

If your list is going to categorize players with completely nebulous criteria like "second options"--which you've already shown you struggle with, as Five-o points out--then don't bother.

Now, if you want to make a list categorizing players with something objective--say, players who make around Monta's salary of $8M/year--I'd love to see that.
I did not list only 2nd options on that list, that was not my intention, sorry if it was not clear. In my first pharagraph i talked about 2nd options, then i listed every name on good teams that averaged around that PPG, and a couple more who had good seasons. It was a first draft. With around that salary, i don't think i find many players who i'd rather have. I mean, i could find many, just not guards.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote