View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:44 PM   #97
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I'd agree with that. One last little factoid. Lebron, James harden, steph curry, isiah Thomas and Chris Paul are the only players in the nba averaging 19/5.8/45% fg outside of mr ellis
That's fine and dandy until you take a look at their scoring efficiency, and realize one of those players is not like the others. And sadly, it's not Thomas. 53% 57,5%, 57,6% 62,5%, 60,06% 64,9%. 3-4% is a very big gap in TS%, the league average is around 54%, Monta is below that, you jump up 3%, and at around 57%, you see the very efficient scorers in the league. You jump another 3% and around 60% (and above) you'll see the absolute elite, often all-time great scorers, like Dirk for example. So yeah, raw numbers are nice, but they don't paint the most accurate picture. Ok, i'm going to just let it go, i guess i made my argument too many times already, it's not like i'm going to convince anybody. Hopefully Monta will shut me up in a week or so anyway.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 04-13-2014 at 05:47 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote