View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 04:23 PM   #318
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I agree MFF and MFFL. FIf Fin took that same shot there would have been "Trade Fin" talk. But since Dirk took it with 6.3 seconds left it is excusable? I am with MFFL here. I don't care if people blame Fin for a stupid mistake but why have it one way and not the other? How can you say takinga shot with 6.3 seconds is a good shot when you could've used more time off the clock? If you are faced with taking a prayer over taking a easy shot with more time left you do it. Regardless you take prayers. With Dirk there is no such thing as a prayer. He is 7 foot tall. No one on the Wizards is even 6'10 for that matter. I don't believe we should bash any player so I am not going to sit here and say we should. We should just see it as a mistake in the REGULAR SEASON and go along with it. No reason for threads of how stupid Fin is or we should trade him to get Brian Grant. Maybe it is because we are Fin fans we believe he should be treated with just as much respect as Dirk gets. I must admit this whole Dirk kissing is getting a bit sick. I remember the days Nash use to get that same love. Looks as if Nash is starting to be liked as much as Fin is now.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote