View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #22
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is aware of a camera I expect. He is also very thoughtful and honest in his answers. He doesn't know how it would have worked and Phoenix was perfect for Nash.

I also could see him not allowing himself or Nash to have regrets about their career and decisions. Of course the dirkster got his so it's easier for him to not play what if.

I was a little surprised to not see dirk more supportive of Steve continuing to try. It does give some insight into when he will hang it up I think. When he spends half of his time rehabbing, he's gone.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote