View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 06:56 PM   #331
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< I would hate for it to happen but more then likely if the Mavs can't do anything in the playoffs major moves will be made, and chances are NVE and Finley will be packaged, as I don't see Dirk or Nash going anywhere. It would be intersting to see a Fin &amp; NVE vs. Dirk &amp; Nash battle, it would be like at Wrestlemania 5 &quot;The Mega Powers Explode&quot; &quot;Macho Man Randy Savage&quot; vs. &quot;Hulk Hogan&quot;

Hmmm I guess Shawn Bradley can play the chick, with his soft ass.
>>

Ahaahha @ Shawn being Miss Elizabeth. Yea but starting to hear about that talk of Payton and Mason for Nash is starting to have me think. Would Cuban step that low enough to trade Nash? I am starting to think so. Everytime I see Nick hit a clutch bucket makes me wonder will Nash be a Mav next season. I wonder for both Fin and Nash. I am not sure if Mavs would get a bargain on Fin but I am almost positive they could for Nash. Anyway I hope the Big 3 retire as Mavs. Not only that but I hope they win a ring here.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote