View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 10:31 PM   #32
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

James Harden showing why he is a flopping disgrace of the game. Blazers gonna win this series...have fun being stuck with Harden and Dwight, Houston. You deserve this.

Nice post from RealGM

Quote:
its the emptiest 25 ppg you'll ever get, he actively tries to go for the foul rather than trying to make the shot, it may work at times but what about the times it doesnt work? ive seen the dude cost the rockets games because he tries to draw a foul rather than trying to get a good shot off, and that type of play does not translate into the playoffs when the refs will swallow their whistles more often, he plays zero defense, makes zero cuts to the basket, i dont see him set screens, i dont see him come off of screens, those last two is more bad coaching but some on the onus needs to be put on him for his lack of effort, when he doesnt have the ball his offense consists of standing 3 feet behind the 3 point line with his arms at his sides not in a ready position, his go to move is to ref bait and snap his head back, jump into traffic to draw a foul or extend his arms in the hope that some will reach in, the euro step and a step back jumper, hes the type of dude that can average 25 in the nba but he would be garbage in a pick up game because his game is garbage, the guy averages more freethrow makes per game than he does field goals per game in both the playoffs and the regular season, thats insane, and proves the point that he plays for the foul rather than playing for the shot, i like the 6 assists per game in the regular season but it hasn't carried over in the playoffs, a star player raises his game in the post season, james harden has not done that as the star player of the rockets

Last edited by sefant77; 04-23-2014 at 10:40 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote