View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 11:33 AM   #95
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Considering homeowners associations are one of the worst legal things in this country, I'm not sure I'd use them as an example of someone being right.
Didn't say they were right- OR that it's necessarily right or proper for the NBA to force Sterling to part with his property. I'm just saying neither case is illegal. It's a private matter, and it doesn't strike me as a case of Sterling being persecuted somehow.

Believe me, I have no love HOA's. The one in my neighborhood is particularly draconian and about the biggest pain in the ass on the planet.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote