View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #26
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Oprah is one that blames the dislike of Obama simply due to his race..not due to his ineffectiveness as a leader. All comments like that do is divide the country further.
Might want to read her comments again. She said that there is built-in disrespect that the office of the President gets because of his race (a point with which I totally agree) but nowhere has she ever said "all of the negativity towards Obama is because of his race" (which is, correct me if I'm wrong, the sentiment you're attributing toward her).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
And no, I'm not a Republican. I do lean that way, but I have voted for both Democratic and Republican candidates many times throughout my lifetime both in Presidential and local elections.

Spreedom, apparently you have your head buried in the sand.. That's ok.
Strawman argument... I never called you a Republican. I just asked if you have a problem with people who you identify as liberal. That can't be the case, can it?

Surely not.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote