View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:37 PM   #148
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
The last time I checked, Oprah Winfrey is a potential NBA owner.. Donald Sterling is a current NBA owner.. but hey, that was just the last time I checked.
But nobody is talking about Donald Sterling, and all of the Oprah talk has been reduced to her race (and I'm not just pointing the finger at you)... But if you guys want to talk about what kind of owner she'd be beyond your political leanings, I'd be happy to put this thread back in the Around The NBA section. I mean, she's only the most successful female entertainer in America - that should have SOME kind of impact on the Clippers... Why just talk politics and racism?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-02-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote