View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 05:34 PM   #503
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
He gives you the best and worst moments at the same time. Either he does something absolutely brilliant or he does something incredibly stupid. I just think he will never be an All-Star because of this inconsistency and furthermore he is lacking defensive skills.

But I like him still, he plays with heart and can decide games lately. Dallas just needs some more defensive-minded players around Dirk and Monta that can make up for their defensive weaknesses.
Seriously?unconsistency? a guy who averages 19pts(44 %fg) 6 assists 2 steals on a regular season and 20 points on postseason? i dont know man an example of unconsistency is dalembert a guy who one game puts 4 blocks 14 points and 11 rebounds and the next game cant even jump to get the ball
ffballer is offline   Reply With Quote