View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #513
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Dallas really let me down in this game. I would rather have Dallas getting blown out in Game 1, 4 or 5 instead of a Game 7. This whole season on the defensive side was bad. This Dallas defense almost reminded me of the horrible Dallas defense from the 2003-2004 season. Over the summer, Mark Cuban, Donnie Nelson and Rick Carlisle have to look at Loul Deng as our starting small forward next season. I like Shawn Marion, but I think its time to cut bait with him. He is great on defense, he can guard point guards, shooting guards and small forwards, but on offense he has a tendency of doing some real dumb stuff, he makes bad passes, he likes to go one on one at times. He has to remember this is not 2002-2009. He is not that type of offensive player no more. I would only want The Matrix back at a low price and coming of the bench. Vince Carter has been good of the bench this season, but alot of times he struggles to beat his man off the dribble, his post defense is solid, but he is slow defending on the perimeter. I believe Marion, Carter, Blair, Harris would be gone to clear up cap space to go after better players in the summer. Last but not least, Dallas NEEDS A CENTER. I will be satisfied with a either a below average scoring center who plays GREAT DEFENSE and grabs rebounds CONSISTENTLY or a average defensive center who can average around 14-16 points a game and also grab rebounds CONSISTENTLY. Going after Loul Deng and a quality center should be the main options for Dallas this summer besides resigning Dirk
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote