View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #515
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I still don't understand people labeling Calderon's contract as some sort of horrible franchise killer or an example of organizational incompetence.

Do we all realize Calderon's salary next year will be about 1.5 Mil more than the MLE? He makes less than Brandon Jennings, less than George Hill, less than OJ Mayo(!!), less than Jameer Nelson. His contract his not a millstone, and is not out of whack for his production at all.
You won me over with Mayo.

Mayo is barely valuable at 1 mil a year. He totally quit this season...unless I'm looking at the wrong person in this gif?

Anyway, Calderon plays it safe and efficient which isn't bad. He's a 10/5 guy who won't turn the ball over. In a way, he lets Ellis take all of the risks that he doesn't have to.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote