View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 07:41 PM   #153
soundchaser
Banned

soundchaser is infamous around these parts

freedom of speech is the thing we have to hold high on a pedestal as sacred above all other rights and this guy did not go out publicly and say anything

he was basically baited into doing this by his GF who happens to be much younger than him and wanting to hang out with young virile black men who are all probably wanting to bang her.

That is why he said what he said and he must know how whupped he looks to us. I have the guy figured out because his GF is basically wrapping him around her little finger and he lets her get away with it because he loves that pooty tain.

Shit this has nothing to do with racism its all about pooty tain and getting it. This guy just does not want to share his tail with anyone else and can you blame him she is somewhat attractive despite the bad plastic surgery and if I was as ugly and old as him I would be somewhat upset if my relatively hot GF wanted to hang around much younger black men all looking to tap that ass.

And that might make me act a little racist as well so I can't really fault that he feels that way. I would like to think that insanity that women create would not affect me but hey it has been known to affect me in the past and it was only by my discovering the wonders of topless bars that I was able to avoid the madness created by loving a single woman.

I'd have told the bitch to hit the road and get gone a long time ago if that was the problem but evidently he is in love. Dude just go to the nearest strip club and find you another one and tell her she can suffer the consequence of her actions. If she can't be happy with what you give her then tell her hit the road bitch. Go find some other fool to pay your bills or on your knees and please me and don't forget to swallow. Not a drop better hit the ground or you will be down there licking it up. Capiche now come over here and let me smack that ass. ASk her if she has a sister and invite her over for dinner.

You share the rod and you spoil the broad.
soundchaser is offline   Reply With Quote