View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 10:37 PM   #110
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm not sure the Pacers/Wizards series goes 5 games.
I hope the Pacers get swept in miserable fashion every game, blame it all on Hibbert and Stephenson, then trade Hibbert to us for a lot less than he's actually worth. (I don't want us to go after Stephenson, I just figure that they won't make the guy that they're barely playing the only fall guy for this whole disaster.) Then I hope big Roy shows up to camp in the sickest shape of his career and plays like he's capable and leads us to the top seed in the West.

More realistic? The Pacers manage to be just competitive enough to make it a series and consider reloading instead of rebuilding.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote