View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 03:04 AM   #1
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of
Default To Melo or not to Melo

I'll go out on a reach here. Giving Carmelo Anthony an offer doesn't seem like a bad idea. Let's see what the strong suit is now for the Mavs. Basically much more effective offense. Which meshed well in some balances of defense when Dalembert was at his A game. Thinking about IF melo teamed up with Dirk and Monta sounds even higher in offense.

I say we talk to Carmelo. See what he's looking for. Because thinking about how much slack it takes away from Dirk to be more effective latter down the season, it's an idea to think about. And here's where guys like Carter, Marion, Devin, and Blair would comeback. Try another big run at it. While having a couple spots to draft us a hopeful center. Because I wouldn't mind the idea on trying to move up in the draft by trading all our picks and Wright. Mainly to draft the best center possible.

And who knows. We just might also can get Tyson to reunite with Dirk.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote