View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #11
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

No great desire to root for Melo, and I seriously doubt he leaves NY, but he's a rare enough talent that it'd be a mistake to pass on an opportunity to make a pitch to him, and if he did opt to sign with Dallas I'm pretty sure the opportunity to play for Rick would be a major reason why, in which case I'd be willing to take my chances that it could work out.