View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #26
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Sign melo, trade Ellis and wright for chandler and a first, start Calderon, Ellington, melo, dirk, chandler. Hopefully resign Vince. Have a bench of Harris, Vince, daly, Larkin and call it a day?

I have no idea of Phil would do that trade, and it's probably an overpay for Tyson but I love that starting lineup(or you could switch devin for Calderon)
Not sure I can say this without sounding biased, but I think you start Harris in that scenario. Ellington is a good enough three point shooter to enable it. You'd have three quality shooters in Ellington/Melo/Dirk and three quality defenders in Harris/Ellington/Chandler. Nice balance.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote