View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 09:20 PM   #82
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I don't get that prediction. He's never averaged less than 14 pp36, and his career average is 16 pp36. Are you expecting he'd come to Dallas and have his minutes cut?
I'm expecting he gets his minutes cut some(I'm thinking 33ish a game) and I think he's the 4th option on offense. When he's only been less than the second option for one season in his career. I just don't see his avenue to a ton of points here. He's not getting 18 ft isos here like he did in Chicago, he can't shoot and he's not a great rebounder. I just don't see why you'd run isos for him when you have so many better options.

Spree I hope deng avges 20 and 10 if he comes here, but I'm predicting what I think will happen, not what I hope will happen.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote