View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #114
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I spent some time considering Pierce a couple weeks ago. Ultimately I decided that, although he's still a solid player and seems to still be a solid team defender, I just don't see how this team is successful without a SF in the starting lineup that can guard quickness.

If they want to make Shaun Livingston their starting PG then Pierce is someone that might make sense. But if Calderon or even Harris are going to be starting at PG I don't see it.

With Gasol your'e just betting that he awesome offensive combination up front makes up for terrible defense. Just not sure we can make that work.
Defense is going to be huge in the west. If you get a guy that can make things difficult on KD, that's a huge wild card that you have. Deng as the replacement for Marion is not a bad way to go. KD will still get his, but how? You want to empty that gas tank fast, make him take difficult shots, make him work for those shots....so when's Tony Allen an FA?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote