View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 08:49 PM   #11
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw X-Men DOFP - quicksilver was awesome. His outfit was indeed ridiculous, but he was great.

As for the rest of the movie - good effects, I was entertained enough, but ultimately just OK to me.

And I know it's a comic movie, so who cares ultimately, but a girl who can walk through walls now has the ability to send someone's consciousness back through time? Why not have prof x be the one to do it? That wouldn't be so much of a stretch.

Nowhere near as good as Winter Soldier IMO. And nowhere near how awesome Guardians of the Galaxy will be (pure conjecture).

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-18-2014 at 08:52 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote