View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:28 PM   #204
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Just saw X-Men DOFP - quicksilver was awesome. His outfit was indeed ridiculous, but he was great.

As for the rest of the movie - good effects, I was entertained enough, but ultimately just OK to me.

And I know it's a comic movie, so who cares ultimately, but a girl who can walk through walls now has the ability to send someone's consciousness back through time? Why not have prof x be the one to do it? That wouldn't be so much of a stretch.

Nowhere near as good as Winter Soldier IMO. And nowhere near how awesome Guardians of the Galaxy will be (pure conjecture).
My biggest problem with the movie is that the modern-day cast (who I hate) had action, but ultimately didn't do anything and it didn't make a whole lotta sense (like Kitty Pryde teleporting brain function back in time)

The 60s/70s cast I like a lot, but nothing really felt like it was happening-- no conflict, just one small thing happening after another. Some cool scenes, but after the break-out, it just slowed to a crawl.

Then the resolution that the whole movie fought for was returning the whole universe of the first three, awful xmen movies?

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-19-2014 at 12:36 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote