View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 06:29 PM   #126
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Asik is way more what we need-- he was the second best rebounder in the league and brings defense and toughness, but a little more complicated to get. He's totally worth a first rounder. Maybe a bit more, but I'd rather not give another pick to a team in our division.
I think the Rockets are going to be in straight-up salary dumping mode when we get closer to free agency... I think a second-round pick might actually be enough to get him once Melo hits the market.

Now, if it absolutely takes a first-round pick, I'm totally cool with that. But I'd rather pick their pockets when they're scrambling to make cap space.

POLL: If you had the choice, would you rather trade a future second-rounder for Asik, or a future first-rounder for Asik/Lin?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote