View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #6
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I think the Rockets are going to be in straight-up salary dumping mode when we get closer to free agency... I think a second-round pick might actually be enough to get him once Melo hits the market.

Now, if it absolutely takes a first-round pick, I'm totally cool with that. But I'd rather pick their pockets when they're scrambling to make cap space.

POLL: If you had the choice, would you rather trade a future second-rounder for Asik, or a future first-rounder for Asik/Lin?
Some team will take Asik. I think it's gonna cost the Mavs more if they want Asik- we all pretty much agree on that. There will be teams that need a Center and will have the capspace. I do think the way Morey's perceived around the league could hurt them some but ultimately teams will do what benefits them most. Morley definitely won't have much leverage if teams know he's trying to dump Asik/Lin for Melo or Love.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote