View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 05:21 PM   #176
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
He would be the starting center of the team if he's brought on board. He would then log backup PF minutes.

In addition, he's likely the secondary option at center, behind trying to get Tyson.
I'll take you at your word on the first point, though I think his overall impact would be best if he came off the bench. What's best and what you can sell a player on are obviously two different things, though.

Not surprised he's not their first option. A little surprised that he'd be second(ary), though that might just be because I've been mostly staying clear of the offseason merry-go-round to this point.

Hear anything about Pierce? I'm curious if he's on their radar.