View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 06:29 PM   #12
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Can someone please explain to me the consequences of going over the cap? Like if Houstons signs Bosh AND matches this offer, what even happens to them??

Btw I love this move. You have to overpay in FA these days, and he fills a HUGE need. Even if HOU matches, you force them to overpay and will still probably have a great chance at Ariza/Stephenson/Deng. If you told me before the offseason we'd end up with Chandler Parsons and Tyson Chandler, I wouldn't believe it. And after this Id love to package Wright+Felton to free up 8-9 mil more space and go get a quality backup big man like Jordan Hill, bring in Mo, and resign Carter. That'd be the perfect offseason.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote