View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #48
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is a brilliant move by the MBT. Absolutely brilliant! Parsons is young, can spread the floor, is in perpetual motion on both sides of the ball, seems like a great teammate, is a good friend of Dirk, plays decent defense, seems to have a high BBIQ. I love that they went BIG with the contract. You have to overpay in this case and if you're going to overpay then Chandler Parsons is a great way to spend your money (assuming the Rockettes don't match). I was worried they would try to finesse this with a contract more like $12 or $13M per, but $15M will give 'em some heartburn down in Houston. Well done Cubes!