View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #149
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
His offense is the perfect compliment to Dirk and Monte. He can average 17+ points while never having a play ran for him. I can see him being a solid #2 scorer for years to come in the right offense. Working with Dirk for 3 years will do wonders for his game. Defensively people are being way too critical. It's been noted by several scouts ( including that video) that his weaknesses have nothing to do with athleticism, but rather a lack of focus at times and perhaps willingness to get tough in the paint. Every indicator says Carlisle will have a massive impact on this part of his game.
Yeah, I think he would be perfect on this team. Apart from his scoring, I just love that he's a good passer. I can already imagine him finding Ellis on the move, or lobbing it to TC. The "Chandler connection" (Chandler Parsons to Tyson Chandler) would be a thing of beauty. But I honestly don't see how Houston just lets this guy go to a division rival for nothing. I'd be shocked if Morey doesn't match.