View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #200
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Why do you say there is no way we take Lin? I mean hes on a one year deal that would put us over the cap. We are already at the cap. Lin is not all the bad. He plays good defense and has some length. If Cuban is willing to pay the luxury whats the issue? As Underdog said... its a clear win-win.
To add to this I was surprised they made the Chandler deal when they did. Must assume they got a take it or leave it ultimatum from Phil or the Knicks claimed to have other suitors. Otherwise it made more sense to trade for TC later by going over the cap. It would preserved 3mil in space. An extra 3mil plus dumping Wright could = Parsons AND Stephenson, for instance. I guess the center crop being so thin they couldnt afford to lose out on Tyson.

Last edited by mac222b; 07-10-2014 at 01:03 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote