View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #1855
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Im not trusting Arizas shooting numbers at all. Wouldnt be surprised if its next year back to 36% from downtown.

I like this comment on clutchfans

Quote:
However, Ariza simply isn't that good of a basketball player. He's awkward on the court, can't attack, can't post, can't finish, can't create for himself, is not good finding open players, weak post entry passer, doesn't get to the line, he has trouble with 3's from the right side - the same side Dwight posts up 50% of the time.

Tucker at $6mil is such a better deal. Ariza is not the guy we need, not on this team as currently constructed, not at his current inflated market rate.

I usually trust Morey but Ariza is a miscalculation. Unless he can be traded easily, an Ariza signing would break me right now. He's the guy you give the full MLE to in a year when you're already stacked. He's not someone you bring in to be the 3rd, 4th or 5th most important cog in the rotation.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote