View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 03:31 PM   #1866
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Left field but thoughts on Bledsoe? Seems weird that Phoenix would sign IT2 and try to build team around IT2/Dragic/Bled.

Could we throw the Parsons contract at Bledsoe if Houston matches?
Last thing I heard, Phoenix was looking to build a speed team-- play three guards with PJ Tucker as PF. Might be crazy enough to work and their recent guard acquisitions don't necessarily point to letting Bledoe go.

I'd probably put Bledsoe at about 50% chance of returning, 49% of SnT, and 1% of being picked up by another team in FA. Phoenix will either match any offer or they'll trade him away for assets, but they won't let him go.

On the other hand, if they'll take Wright/Felton, pick(s), and cash for him, I'd be all over that. Bledsoe is a tank, and while not as good rebounding the ball as Stephenson, brings that same level of fire, defense and physical ball as Lance. It's a pipedream, but that team would be sick with Bledsoe/Ellis/Parsons/Dirk/Chandler.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-12-2014 at 03:41 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote