View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Yeah, Monta didn't blow in LeBron's face during a critical playoff series, but shit, we need that Stevenson-like guy on this roster. I remember people having the opinion that Stevenson with real talent would have been a tremendous asset - well here he is. Stevenson (DeShawn) with real talent is Stephenson (Lance). That's worth the risk to me - especially when you know Dirk has 3 non-prime years left.
I wholeheartedly agree right there.

Stephenson and Stevenson both provides that "good kinda crazy" that each team needs, that hustle, that grit, that toughness, but without the non-basketball antics.