View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 04:59 PM   #19
45-South

45-South is on a distinguished road

Hi guys. Friendly Rockets/Texas fan here

Please ignore the butt hurt coming from down the road. You guys got yourselves a good young solid player in CP25. He's improved his game every year since he's been in the league (he transformed himself into a point forward after his rookie season just to give you an example of how hard he works). He's a stat filler but he also brings the intangibles that you don't see on the stat sheet. He's the guy that really made the Rockets offense run smooth. I'm expecting him to take steps (plural) forward this year under a great (real) coach and watching how a championship winning super star like Dirk does it. He's going to fit great with the system Carlisle runs.

You guys are going to love this kid. I promise. I watch a lot of Dallas games this past season and I wouldn't be surprised if CP25 is the 2nd best player on your team by the time the season starts.

Greg Smith, spent just about all of his rookie year in the D-League. Limited offensive skill set but he's great coming off the bench to back up the 4-5 positions. He was a big help to us his 2nd year when we made the playoffs. He even got some starts as well. Had some double digit rebound games, one of which he pulled down 19 boards. We really missed him last season. If he's healthy he should be a good add to the bench.
45-South is offline   Reply With Quote