View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #25
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45-South View Post
Thank you hayth.james

Now I'm not making any promises about Greg Smith. Lol. He did have some brain farts on the court but like I said it was his 1st year of consistent playing time and when we needed him he stepped up.

As far as CP25. I'll bet money he'll be great for the Mavs especially in a controlled offense. He's a confident guy with a HUGE chip on his shoulder, and Morey saying something as classless as "you don't give guys like Parsons max contracts" is just like being at the gas station adding fuel to his fire.
I am really grateful to you for sharing your insight on the former Houston players we are getting. No one knows better than a true fan.

I'm not sure where the negativity is coming from on either side. Its been a 9 years since those McGrady-Dirk shootouts, which were damned fun to watch. However, I'm up for a rivalry. With the Lakers and Magic on the downstroke, we have an opening for a competitor that is not on I-35. Maybe that's what Mark and Morey are up to---stirring things up. It should be fun.