View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #33
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45-South View Post
Are you trying to judge how CP25 looks without Harden? Harden missed some games during the season. Jan 29th vs. Mavs in Dallas comes to mind. CP25 was the leading scorer and lead in field goal attempts for the Rockets that game. Dig it up and watch it if you can.
No...I'm trying to see how much time cp spent on the floor without harden specifically but also Dwight. For example Carlisle always "creates" bench by having dirk sit out early and come in with the second unit. It gives them an anchor when things start to get a little tight.

I thought I saw cp being sort of used that way as well. ( my dang autocorrect keeps changing cp to pc.)
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote