View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I disagree. Wade has already been showing signs of shutting down. Bosh hasn't been 'the guy' in forever, while he's an excellent mid-range shooter we'll see how he fares when every look is tightly contested. They're still a playoff squad in the East, but just barely.
I hate to admit it because I hate Wade unlike any NBA player who has ever lived, but Wade still has some in the tank. Before getting shut down by SA, he averaged 20-4-5 on 54.5% shooting and 46% from three in his previous series. He's definitely on the slide, but not enough to disregard him.

Bosh can definitely step it up with the offensive/defensive versatility he's learned in Miami but with more FGA and McRoberts behind him.

Deng is a solid defender and overall player. Napier is going to surprise some people with his NBA-ready he is. They won't be anywhere near where they were with LeBron, but it doesn't take a lot to get into the top 4 teams in the East-- may only take 44-45 wins to get there.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-30-2014 at 04:41 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote