View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 06:29 PM   #3366
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Cleveland didn't build a super team in 1 year (if that's what they are…I'm not convinced). They've spent four years sucking - and enjoying an unprecedented run of luck in the draft lottery - to get back to the point of contending in the East. Everything came together for them this summer, but for that fan base I guarantee you this has felt like a very long rebuild.
This. I don't see anything wrong with the way Cleveland has become relevant again- nor do I see it as any indication of the CBA being a farce. It IS a farce, but not because of anything Cleveland has done.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 08-19-2014 at 06:30 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote