View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:12 AM   #3391
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Does it bug anyone else as much as it bothers me that 3 of the 4 guys who were cut were white? Now there is not a white person on the whole team. I am sure Kevin Love would have made the cut had he decided to stay on the team, but I am surprised that none of the other guys made the cut. I must say that I am happy that Chandler Parsons is not playing though as I would like him to risk an injury with a Mavericks jersey on instead.

Edit: for some reason I had no idea that Mason Plumlee was on the team. My mistake. I bet they felt the need to keep around one token white guy though when it probably should have been at least two. Had Kevin Love decided to stick around I bet they would have cut 4 white players.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 08-23-2014 at 10:31 AM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote