View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 05:15 AM   #3470
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
Even if it had nothing to do with Dallas (which you don't know), Morey has been obsessed with Cuban and the Mavs for the past couple years... there's no arguing that. Even if HOU is just using Terry and the picks as trade bait, I garuntee the fact that Terry is one of the greatest and most beloved Mavs of all-time was at least in the back of Morey's mind when he made this trade.
Actually, I don't care at all about this trade. If Morey wanted to piss Dallas and their fans off, he failed IMO. I love what Terry did for the Mavs, but since leaving in 2012 he's fallen off a cliff. And because of that I could care less if a washed up player plays for our state rival. However, as I wrote, I stll appreciate it a lot what Terry did while being a Mav (with the exception of punching Finley in the nuts, that was complety unnecessary).

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote