View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #3474
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Actually, I don't care at all about this trade. If Morey wanted to piss Dallas and their fans off, he failed IMO. I love what Terry did for the Mavs, but since leaving in 2012 he's fallen off a cliff. And because of that I could care less if a washed up player plays for our state rival. However, as I wrote, I stll appreciate it a lot what Terry did while being a Mav (with the exception of punching Finley in the nuts, that was complety unnecessary).
Pretty much this. I appreciate what Terry was and what he did for us. Right now he's an expiring contract of 5mill who may be able to play the role of marksman off the bench for 5-10mpg. As a GM you can't play rivalries-- you have to do what is best for your team. I assume Morey wanted the picks and rental of Terry.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote