View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #3772
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

One thing I really appreciate about last team's starting lineup is that all 5 starters played at least 70% of the scheduled 82 games. That hardly ever happens. When else has that happened in Dirk's career? In 2006-07 when the Mavericks went 67-15. In his first season he is the player whom started the 5th most on the team with 24 games (48%). All other players played 70% or more.

Last year they looked like a championship caliber team when losing to the Spurs in 7, and in 2006-07 they looked like they could beat ANYONE aside from Golden State. One thing I hope for is that the starting lineup will be reliable.

If Jameer Nelson, Monta Ellis, Chandler Parsons, Dirk Nowitzki, and Tyson Chandler manage to start at least 58 games each I think we're guaranteed something special this postseason.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 10-23-2014 at 08:11 AM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote