View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 12:47 AM   #3779
Floppy

Floppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of lightFloppy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Its amazing how much more fluid the offense runs under Nelson. Its like they hardly even set up for a play. Nelson's driving and bodies are moving every which way, then the ball starts whipping around and you never know who is going to go for a shot, or who will pop wide open. Ii thought it looked good with Calderon, but Nelson's willingness to penetrate all the way to the hoop adds a whole new dimension. So does the wide variety of things that might happen when Parsons gets the ball.

I agree ...I think this years offense is going to run so much better with Nelson than it did with Calderon ...With Calderon I saw a lot of times where they would just leave him wide open . My theory with that was teams felt they could play off Calderon because they would have time to recover and contest his shot especially considering he wasn't a threat to drive and if you contested his shot then he probably would have just passed it away .

Nelson on the other hand will be a threat to drive while also a threat to shoot the outside shot so the team will have to guard to him by staying with him ..I also expect Nelson to at least shoot .400+ 3P% and I wouldn't doubt that he gets closer to .420-450 3P%
Floppy is offline   Reply With Quote