View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 11:55 PM   #3815
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
If the Mavs sign J.J. I wonder who they will trade/waive. Also they're still interested in potentially re-signing Rashard Lewis. I say before things are all done and said we'll be saying goodbye to Ricky Ledo and... one of the two point guards named Gal Mekel or Raymond Felton.

What shall the depth chart look like also? That is a potentially crazy deep team. 5 different guys could definitely run the point. Among those guys, Monta Ellis, Devin Harris, and J.J. Barea can play the 2 spot. Then the team is crazy deep at SF as well with Chandler Parsons, Rashard Lewis, Al-Farouq Aminu, Jae Crowder, and Richard Jefferson all being able to play minutes at that position. Same story at PF.

Who would ride the IR? Tough call when the roster is all healthy. I think they'd just be smart to evaluate their opponents and take turns resting guys all season long.
Opposing centers will be highly annoyed. I predict several Andrew Bynum blowups.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote