View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 04:23 PM   #32
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
I don't really care how the Mavs juggle the roster spots of Felton, CV, and Mekel. Due to Felton's contract, I suspect he is guaranteed to stay for trade purposes. My biggest concern is is Tyson has an injury. I like Wright just fine as a backup with the 2nd unit but don't really like the prospects of him starting at center with the 1st team for an extended period. I don't really care if we bring in JJ to replace Felton or CV or Mekel but can find a backup at center for insurance to a Tyson injury. Sarge was not the answer and that is why he is not here. He may return if that injury happens and the Mavs haven't filled the void. Pacers just lost George Hill for 3 weeks minimum. Felton for Ian?
Completely agree with you sig and I've felt that Mihinmi would be a perfect fit. Whithey is another but I doubt a young team like Pelicans would let him go.

It would take more than Felton to get Mihinmi but a 2nd rounder and Smith would certainly have a chance. I'd also even consider Wright for Mihinmi straight up.

But my bet is that Mavs will certainly be looking for a center trade by the middle of the season.
I still say Felton/Wright/Crowder for Larry Sanders when Milwaukee starts to fall apart.

Last edited by rimrocker; 10-27-2014 at 04:27 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote