View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:21 PM   #27
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

I didn't see more than one replay of the (second to)last possession yet, but the way I recall it, I didn't see a problem with the shot we got (except that it didn't fall, obviously).
Green seemed to be draped all over Dirk and he had not much time to work him, but he found a wide open Monta(?), who quickly passed it to a reasonably open Parsons on the wing. Everything felt a bit rushed, but I think this may have been the best shot we could get.
But don't get me wrong, I certainly wouldn't have minded had Dirk just taken a quick shot, maybe also speculating on a foul call.

Still, there was lots of good stuff to take from this game. The Spurs' flopping and lack of missing from long range was incredibly annoying, though. F 'em!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote