View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:00 PM   #39
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with Dirk kicking that pass. It was a deep 3, but well withing CP's range...and Dirk would have been forced into taking an odd shot with the double team pressing. Dirk is a great teammate. Sure, Kobe doesn't pass that ball...but I think it was clearly the right basketball play.

I'm a little surprised that Parsons only got 10 attempts tonight. I would have liked to see Rick run a bit more for him. Even if he was just facilitating.

I know the Spurs are tough, but run the Tyson P&R a few times and see what Parsons gets done with that.

Good game. Crumby conclusion.

Kill the Jazz on Thursday!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 10-28-2014 at 11:03 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote