View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 03:41 PM   #48
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I think we suck at drafting because until recently we didn't care about it. I believe Cuban even admitted it. Our drafts have been horrid among the horrid. If you think it's a waste of time, it will be.

We are very good at the deal and are so lucky to have Dirk it isn't funny. I cannot imagine what the rebuilding process will look like once the uber-safety-net is gone.
I don't believe that "don't care about the draft" bullshit. At best it's a defense mechanism to explain away an abysmal draft record and maintain the status quo(although the brief Rosas dalliance may have been an aborted overture to change the approach). At worst he's telling the truth- they haven't cared about the draft- which is just plain dumb!
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote