View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 04:03 AM   #160
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Jae's defense, but we can get that from Aminu, who also has better skills on the break. I like Wright, but did you notice how, when we play the top teams, they defend the lobs and easy buckets he gets against lesser teams? I think he had 4 points in the loss to Miami and 7 against Golden State. Come playoff time, we couldn't count on his scoring. I expect he'll clean up against the weak sisters of the East.

I had high hopes for Nelson, and in the last few games, he'd started to dribble less and hit a few more 3's. But he was not an asset on either end of the court.

With Rondo, I expect the offense to run more smoothly. He won't be looking for his shot, so no more wasted possessions where Nelson dribbles around then hoists a three. I expect him to come in here inspired, happy to get out of that mess in Massachusetts. I expect him get the ball to Dirk where he wants it, and to play harder on a team that has a chance to win every night. And even if his defense is only 75% of what it once was, that's probably double what we get from any guard not named Harris.

I expect a lot. Can't wait to see what we'll get.