View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:39 AM   #403
lucky3s

lucky3s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I'm getting tired of people talking about how great Brandan Wright is.He was fun to watch, but when it came to nut cuttung time against the good teams in the West, he just disappeared. More likely, they just defended him well and neutralized him. If Wright had been effective against good teams, I might agree, but he was not.

Against:
SA 6 points 5 boards
Portland 6/3
Mia 4/2
Hou 14/11 (no Dwight Howard)
PHX 8/4
Memphis 5/3
Golden State 7/5

In this trade, we gave up a PG who can't defend or get the ball to shooters and help them score
A big who disappears when we need him most
And a swing man who defends well and shoots poorly. We already have Aminu for that.

The reason we are losing is not because of the guys we lost, but because this group hasn't been together long enough to defend as a team. Opponents are open and they are hitting their shots. However, we lost very little defensive potential in this trade, so just calm the F down and give some time.

Geez.
hope ur right. if i could rewind time, i'd take the trade back and let houston take rondo and have their chemistry ruined because if harden has the ball then u can easily double him with the guy who is guarding rondo cuz rondo without a ball is just as good as a totem pole being on the court
lucky3s is offline   Reply With Quote