View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #427
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Seriously another person making light of how effective Wright was off the bench?
He was incredibly effective at scoring. And a net negative on D and the boards. A highly efficient, but one-dimensional player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000
You mention a couple poor performances to say he can't play against the best.
I'm not sure what you're reading.

Quote:
We were stacked.
It's cute to throw out words like "stacked," and you would have been right several years ago, but in the 2014 West, the Mavs were not stacked. They're good. Stacked? No. If they were stacked, they wouldn't be ranked at the very bottom of the league in defensive rebounding and 3PT defense. Basketball is about more than offense, as resistant as you may be to that.

Quote:
Yes Nelson wasn't great. But at least he could hit open 3's. Unlike Rondo.
I'm not sure what point you think you're making by cherry picking literally the only basketball skill at which Nelson excels versus Rondo, but I can assure you, it's not a very compelling one.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote