View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 12:50 AM   #473
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I think we were like the 6th or 7th seed when Rondo came here. Tomorrow we have a chance to beat Washington to creep up to #4 and only be one game behind #3. Many experts were picking us to be around 3 or 4. If this team can figure it out, there's no reason why we can't lead our division and do well in our conference. The other top teams in the West are no longer going on 9-1 and 8-2 runs in their last 10. Many of them are 5-5, 3-7 etc. The top in the West are now having to beat up each other instead of the East (the schedules are shifting). The West is ours to take and frankly I think Rondo is going to be an instrumental part in making that happen. This is why we made the trade. The West will be an absolute fucking blood bath this year and I don't think Jameer fucking Nelson was the right PG to run through that buzz saw. You need someone with mental discipline like Jason Kidd had for us in 2011. Rondo was the best guy available. I think he gives us the best chance.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 12-30-2014 at 12:55 AM.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote